Monday, February 07, 2005

Time

"Time and patience will turn the mulberry leaf into silk."

I am blogging for the first time and thinking about time, and patience. I feel that I have little of either. I am 54, time feels like it is growing short, I have stuff left to do and am impatient with the hurdles, the process of turning into silk.

I am passionate about love and peace, a recurring echo of my life, "all we are saying is give peace a chance." I am passionately female. I feel like a my cocoon is opening, my wings are spreading, I am flying towards my future. I am passionately spiritual, I believe, in love, in God, in creation.

I dream the impossible dream, tilt at windmills, search for Dulcinea-or her male counterpart. I am not patient. I want to make a difference in this world for someone.

On a more mundane note, I love tennis, and dancing. I am physical, like to feel the endorphin rush-am passionate for it. I like to yell out when I make a particularly good tennis shot, when the music carries me off my feet, when I feel JOY.

So much to do, so little time.